- Any glue will work, but our favorite for gluing fabric to plastic brackets is 3m black super weatherstrip and gasket adhesive. It can be purchased at any auto store or even amazon. Another good product is headliner/ upholstery spray adhesive.
- Put a tiny bit of glue on a small section and hold with binder clips, working your way around the bracket.
- Let the glue cure for 20 minutes before removing the clips.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
Current turnaround time for made-to-order items is 1-3 weeks. Keychains and lanyards generally ship within 1 week.
I want to return/exchange something, how do I do that?
- Returns must be postmarked with 30 days of the date you received it.
- Items must be returned in original condition, to the address on your packing slip in all original packaging with tags attached.
- If items are returned dirty; pet fur, dander, dust, cigarette smell etc, we will deduct a $10 cleaning fee from your refund.
- Returns are issued in the form of a store credit code, minus shipping costs.
- If you wish to exchange an item, please follow the return instructions and then place a separate order for the item you want using your credit code.
- If you experience any quality control issues or believe you have received faulty merchandise, please contact us within 3 days.
Do I have to let you know I'm sending something back?
Nope! Although appreciated, it is not necessary. We recommend you use a shipping method that is insured and trackable. Stitch Boots is not responsible for merchandise that is lost or damaged in transit.
I live overseas, can you say my order total is less so that I won't have to pay customs fees?
We are sorry, but no. As much as we understand your frustration, we cannot change information on customs forms.
My order got lost in transit, can you refund me?
We are sorry but no. Stitch Boots is not liable for packages once they have entered the postal system, and we cannot refund lost orders or send out replacements free of charge. If you think your order might be lost, please contact the postal system so they can assist you with making a claim.
My order was returned to sender, what now?
We'll send it back to you! Re-shipment fees will be charged to the customer. Stitch Boots cannot refund orders that are returned to sender.
Ways to get a hold of us-
- Instagram @stitchboots
- Call or text (801) 556-2523